Are you a hospitality or tourism provider in Sligo? Are you keen to reach out to new audiences using the power of social media but not quite sure how to go about it?
Bua Marketing is delighted to be delivering a series of social media training workshops on behalf of Sligo Tourism this November. Aoife Flynn of a squared will also be assisting in the delivery of these workshops
Through practical learning, best practice tips and a selection of local and national case studies, we’ll show you how to use Facebook, Twitter and other social media tools to open your business to a much wider audience and create a community of engaged followers.
- Module 1: Social Media Marketing Overview
- Module 3: Other Social Media Channels (with specific focus on location-based marketing tools)
- Module 2: Facebook
- Module 4: Your Social Media Strategy
The course will run over 4 weeks in November.
- 9th November 7.00pm-10.00pm
- 16th November 7.00pm-10.00pm
- 23rd November 7.00pm-10.00pm
- 30th November 7.00pm-10.00pm
IT Sligo’s Innovation Centre
How To Register:
Contact Sile Garrett Haran at Marketing Sligo Forum on (071)9171905 or email: email@example.com
This course is supported by the Sligo Leader Partnership and Team Sligo.