Are you ambitious, hard-working and looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work in one of the most exciting growth sectors?
We are looking for a talented, digitally-savvy graduate for a Marketing Internship. The successful candidate will gain experience across a number of projects, accounts and pitches.
This role will involve communicating and liaising with our clients, working on partnerships and projects designed to develop and deliver on our client’s objectives.
We have lots of plans in the pipeline, this intern will have hands-on experience in a variety of areas including online marketing, social media management, email marketing, client care and communication and event management.
Who are we looking for?
- A real digital and social media marketing fanatic looking to gain industry experience with one of Ireland’s top digital marketing specialists.
- Dynamic, motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Ambitious, creative thinker who is flexible, willing to learn, and able to multi-task
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with Digital and Social Media Marketing concepts.
- A strong knowledge of Digital Marketing Metrics and Analysis is a plus.
- Background/Education in Business or Journalism / Communications an advantage but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent training and hands-on experience in all elements of Digital Marketing Channels and Client Relationship Management
- Good grounding in client relationship management
- Be part of a fast-growing, fast-moving digital start-up
- Potential to develop a paid position – the right person will create his or her own opportunities!
The Nitty-Gritty – what’s involved?
- 3-6 Month Internship
- Ideal candidate to start May
- Based in either Bua Marketing office in Sligo or working virtually with monthly meetings
How to apply?
If you believe you have the drive to succeed in marketing’s fastest growing sector with an exciting and highly-acclaimed agency, please reply with your CV, including your LinkedIn profile link and any other social media channels you manage, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline is Fri, 03 May 2013