LookWest.ie is the online guide to doing business, working and living in the West of Ireland.
Bua supported the digital marketing of LookWest.ie with the Western Development Commission from 2010 – 2019.
This ongoing work included project managing a website refresh in 2014 and regular digital campaigns to a broad spectrum of audiences.
What We Did:
- Bua has supported the digital strategy, content and online promotion of LookWest.ie since 2010.
- This ongoing work included project managing a website refresh in 2014 and regular digital campaigns to a broad spectrum of audiences.
- We commission and curate the website content, manage the social media channels, eZines, online advertising and influencer engagement.
Campaign Example: LookWest.ie at SeaFest
- The LookWest.ie at SeaFest campaign was a Digital and PR campaign to promote the LookWest.ie Tent at SeaFest in Galway in 2017.
- We curated content for the micro-site.
- We live-streamed the very inspirational and exciting presentations and talks from the event.
- Our campaign social media posts and hashtag had a total reach of 807,639 people. We also grew the mailing list by 9%.
- In 2011 LookWest.ie won the IIA Net Visionary Award.
- LookWest.ie has also been shortlisted for lots of digital marketing awards including the IIA Net Visionary Award, Social Media Awards and eGovernment Awards.
What They Said:
‘We are delighted to work with Aoife and the Bua Marketing team. They consistently provide a creative, innovative and very professional service for LookWest.ie. Aoife always helps us to get to the ‘so what’ of the digital noise and help deliver the vision for LookWest.ie.’
– Mary Keaveney, LookWest.ie / Western Development Commission